– ALL required fields (field labels followed by a * ) MUST be filled in
– Photos in HEIC format are incompatible with our process so please don’t use this format
– Please ensure the total sum of all files sizes you attach is under 8MB in size
– Successful submissions are confirmed with a “THANK-YOU” message on your screen
– A confirmation of receipt email should also be received shortly after submission
– Please try an alternate browser if your submission doesn’t complete successfully
Please contact me by clicking here if you don’t receive a screen and or email confirmation
Crane Services and Winter Storage Terms
IMPORTANT DATES to remember for Fall 2023:
Crane Day: 27-Oct
Row 1 (against fence), Row 2 (middle), and Row 3, MUST be filled by the following TO dates:
Row 1: FROM 13-Sep TO 30-Sep
Row 2: FROM 1-Oct TO 7-Oct
Row 3: FROM 7-Oct TO 14-Oct
IMPORTANT NOTE: Vessels without Trailers are ONLY ALLOWED to be stored on the GRAVEL LOT
ANY member parking their VESSEL without a TRAILER on the paved lot, WILL BE FINED.
Any Vessel not removed by the posted dates in Spring will be CHARGED $20/Day AND may be removed if the vessel is blocking other Vessels
Any COSTS for REMOVAL will be at the OWNER’s EXPENSE
1) All members requiring Crane Services in either Spring or Fall MUST fill out a Request Form (Requests DO NOT CARRY OVER, a new request is required for EACH Crane Day)
2) All members wishing to request Winter Storage MUST fill in this request form
NOTE: Vessels are NOT allowed to be left in Docks A, B, or C slips over the Winter. This leaves you with 4 Winter Storage options;
– Request Leaving your Vessel in your assigned D or E Dock slip
– Request Moving your Vessel to a D or E Dock slip
– Request Moving your Vessel to an Onsite VYC Land Storage Location
– Move your Vessel to an Offsite Storage Location
The first 3 options require you to make a Winter Storage Request by filling in this form.
a) Winter Storage Locations will be assigned on a 1st come 1st serve basis from requests made only via THIS online form
b) All boats approved for winter onsite storage MUST be clearly tagged in the event we need to contact the owner for any reason
c) Once your request has been approved, Winter Storage Tags will be made available at the VYC OFFICE
d) Clearly Write your Skipper’s (Primary Member’s) Last Name and Summer Slip # on the Winter Storage Tag
e) Attach Winter Storage Tags in a prominent location so your boat can be easily identified
f) A tagged key MUST be provided/left with the OFFICE for ALL locked Trailers
g) ANY BOATS that can’t be IDENTIFIED will either be fined OR TOWED/REMOVED at the OWNER’s EXPENSE!
3) Each SPRING, in order to accommodate; Crane Day, Spring Cleanup, and the Annual VYC Boat Show, it is CRUCIAL that:
a) All Vessels in Winter Slips be MOVED back to their assigned slips BEFORE April 1st
b) All Vessels, Trailers and Cradles MUST be REMOVED from Land Storage locations BEFORE the selected BEFORE DATE;
– Cradle/Blocks: BEFORE April 15th
– Gravel and Lawn Storage BEFORE April 15th
– ROW 3: BEFORE April 01st (Must all be removed before ROW 2 vessels can be removed)
– ROW 2: BEFORE April 08th (Must all be removed before ROW 1 vessels can be removed)
– ROW 1: BEFORE April 15th
As such, YOU ARE EXPECTED to be AVAILABLE in the SPRING to ensure you can meet your selected MOVE or REMOVAL date
IF THE CLUB HAS TO MOVE or REMOVE YOUR VESSEL, FURTHER CHARGES WILL APPLY.
4) ALL Locked Trailers MUST provide a tagged KEY to the OFFICE. IF a key is NOT provided and a VESSEL needs to be MOVED, as per Note 3, ANY charges involved will be your responsibility.
5) All Trailers/Cradles MUST have adequate BLOCKS under ALL JACKS to protect the Pavement/Asphalt from damage. OWNERS’S will be responsible for ALL costs of repairing any damage incurred by improper storage.
6) It is YOUR responsibility to ensure your boat is stored with any TARPS securely ATTACHED.
7) Any Boat/Trailer Maintenance/Cleanup being done on LAND must be adequately tarped to ensure there is no contamination of the grounds or neighbouring boats from any liquid or airborne contamination. Fines and cost of any cleanup will be the responsibility of the owner
8) All Vessels MUST hold current/appropriate Insurance for the ENTIRE time a Vessel is stored within VYC property … a copy of that insurance MUST BE provided to the Office
9) All TRAILERS, BLOCKS and CRADLES, MUST BE REMOVED from VYC GROUNDS no later then April 15th
10) All members with assigned D or E Dock Slips that are not mooring for the Winter should REMOVE their Vessels before Nov 15th to allow for Winter Moorage