Winter Crane/Moorage/Storage Terms
1) All members wishing to use Crane Services MUST fill in this request form plus identify if
they are also needing Winter Storage.
2) VYC MUST be able to identify any boat stored on site over the winter in the event we need
to contact you for any reason. All boats must be tagged. You will need to:
a) Pick up a Winter Tag from the OFFICE and Enter your NAME and Summer Slip #
b) attach Tag in a prominent Location so your boat can be easily identified
c) ALL locked Trailers MUST provide a key to the OFFICE
d) ANY BOATS that can’t be Identified will either be fined OR TOWED/REMOVED at the
3) ALL assignments are on a first come first serve basis
4) ALL Vessels must be removed from their Winter Slip OR Land Storage locations NO LATER
THAN APRIL 15th of EACH YEAR. IF THE CLUB HAS TO MOVE YOUR VESSEL FURTHER
CHARGES WILL APPLY.
5) ALL Locked Trailers MUST provide KEYS to the OFFICE. IF a key is NOT provided
and a VESSEL needs to be moved, as per Note 3, ANY charges involved will be your
6) All Trailers MUST have adequate BLOCKS under ALL jacks to protect the Pavement/Asphalt
from damage. OWNERS’S will be responsible for ALL costs of repairing any damage
incurred by improper storage.
7) It is YOUR responsibility to ensure your boat is stored with any TARPS securely
8) Any Boat/Trailer Maintenance/Cleanup being done on LAND must be adequately tarped to
ensure there is no contamination of the grounds or neighboring boats from any liquid
or airborne contamination. Fines or cost of cleanup will be the responsibility of the
9) All Vessels MUST have up to date Insurance for the entire time the Vessel is on VYC
property … a copy of that insurance MUST BE provided to the Office